Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DAY 14!

Birthmarks, scars, tattoos or piercings?


Let's see I have one birthmark it is on the middle finger of my left hand, and YES I do enjoy flipping people the bird when they ask where my birthmark is. But on a serious note I remember being 6-7 and I was scrubbing my hands so hard and I finally burst into tears and my mom asks me what's wrong, i proceed to tell her somehow this dirt has stained me and I CANT GET IT OFF!! Of course she just laughs and tells me um..sweetie that is your birthmark it is not going to go away lol!!

Scars, I have a C-Section scar from where i gave birth to my 3 beautiful daughters, I have the scar across the bridge of my nose from where I recieved stitches, I also have one on the bottom of my chin which I have yet to get the story to.


Tattoos, I have 3! One across the bottom of my back also known as a tramp stamp it is a heart with tribal coming out the sides. I have one on my left shoulder that is chinese symbol for friendship. I have the unity symbol for sisters on the inside of my wrist, that all my SIL's have to match we just got different colors.

Piercings I have my ears and my no no pierced but the no no hardly gets a ring in!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment