Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 2012 Blog Challenge

This will be about 4 days in one since I am so far behind!!!

Day 4 If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be?

My honest opnion would be any child abuser, whether it be sexually or physically. I wish there was a way god would know if that person was going to turn out that way and just strike them down. I know that's probably not a good view to have on things. It's so unfair for a child to suffer at the hands of a stranger, parent,uncle anyone for any reason. A child does not deserve that they didnt decide to come into this world on their own, YOU chose to have them and raise them and take care of them. Not abuse them and starve them. ARGH this is one of those subjects I absolutely hate reading about or hearing about.



Day 5 Post a picture of someone or something that made your day special.


I would have to say my girls, yes i get frustrated with them for not listening or fighting. They always always know how to make a bad day a great day. Whether its I love you mommy, or just snuggles in bed watching cartoons.


Day 6 If  you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity who would it be and why?

Hmm...I honestly have never thought about that. I would some someone smart and insperational but I dont watch those shows (Oprah, Dr. Phil etc) But I guess I wouldnt mind spending 15 minutes with Carrie Underwood. I love her music, and I think she would be an awsome person just to meet.

Day 7 if you could live in any time period what would it be and why?


I dont the actually know the exact time frame, but when it was horse and buggy pettiskirts etc. I dont know but I love western romance books, and the movies and I think it would be awsome to live in that time period. Maybe the books and movies have made it better than what I would actually experiance but man, to meet some hot cowboy back then LOL!!!



OK, well those are my blog entries for all the days I have missed!! Hope you enjoyed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment