Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 of 30 day blog Challenge Aug 2012

My Goals, for the month of August 2012!



I hope I can work on improving myself as a wife and mother, maybe take a little more time for intimacy in my marriage. Not neccisarily sex, just the cuddling, the time spent together just us. Hopefully with that I can reconnect with my husband of 6 years. I hope to be able to provide and stress less laugh more with my kids. Watch them grow with love and happiness that every child deserves.

2 comments:

  1. you can do it! :)
    I hope your DH is on board with the reconnecting. And I've seen that lil Abi smile... she's definitely growing with love and happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goals! Good luck with all of them! Laughing is so important to the soul! Lord knows how you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete